I love my three valentines because they each make me so proud of who and what they represent and for their loving me over the years regardless of my considerable shortcomings.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And we love you who taught us to think of Valentines Day as one of the dearest holidays with your hand-picked, pink, glittery cards with your own special message in the Bob Dunlap penmanship that had never been touched by the pen of a correcting nun! Love you so much!
OH, DAD, those cards were the best. thanks for this great picture to remind me of the great time we spent together this year. I love my family so much, and love to be with each member. Your example of thoughtfulness especially on Valentines day, made me feel very special, and now that I am all grown up I do not need the card to remind me how much you love me.
2 comments:
And we love you who taught us to think of Valentines Day as one of the dearest holidays with your hand-picked, pink, glittery cards with your own special message in the Bob Dunlap penmanship that had never been touched by the pen of a correcting nun! Love you so much!
OH, DAD, those cards were the best. thanks for this great picture to remind me of the great time we spent together this year. I love my family so much, and love to be with each member. Your example of thoughtfulness especially on Valentines day, made me feel very special, and now that I am all grown up I do not need the card to remind me how much you love me.
Post a Comment