Monday, February 20, 2012

handy anna

this is not anywhere near as cute and precious as the pics below, but i'm pretty proud of myself! both of my headlights burned out and i changed the bulbs all by myself. first, i went to advance auto to buy the lights. then i discovered i had left my wallet at home (sweet!). so i got my wallet and then went back and tried again. after that, i brought the car home and went to work!


lights, owners manual...

fantastic tool kit....(thanks, dad!)

feeling pretty confident!


using my tools...(owners manual *less* helpful)



success!

back in business.

4 comments:

Robert Dunlap said...

WOW!!! Very impressive especially for a PHD. Love you Anna

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Way to go Anna!

Linda Bennion said...

I love this girl. What a woman and the nail polish just finishes the handy anna touch with a flourish!

Richard Bennion said...

Anna!!!
The apple fell close to the tree! I am very proud of you. When Uncle Lynn discovered a light had burned out in Grandma's kitchen, he tried to replace it and wound up calling an electrician! Grandpa Bennion would be proud and Grandpa Soren Jacobsen would be chuckling.
Way to go!
Jopapa