Monday, July 14, 2008

Bastille Day

Just wanted to post a couple of pics from our whirlwind Europe trip. We've had a great time, we are exhausted and most of all we're ready to see the kids again. Bless Anna for watching them. Paris is our last stop and tomorrow is our last day in Paris. We didn't know it before but today is Bastille day in France (basically their 4th of July). They had the Eiffel tower lit up in Blue and had an amazing fireworks show set to some amazing classical and Opera music. Simply breathtaking. Bad video of a great show is below.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda Bennion said...

I remember being awestruck by the Eiffel Tower. I had not expected to be....I thought it would be trite...it was not trite. It really is a beautiful landmark. I didn't see it at night when it is all lit up. I think that would be even more enchanting. Tres bon!

We can't wait to hear and share all of your adventures. I was very impressed to hear of the planning that went into this trip!

Wendy and John said...

Fabulous photos! What a wonderful experience for you guys!

Wendy