Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wenatchee Omnium

Many may have seen pictures while in San Diego but I thought I would post some for all those random blog surfers out there.

Race 1 was a 9 mile time trial (TT) outside of Wenatchee. I will say that it was pure torture. Here is a picture of me trying to sprint it up to the finish line.



Race 2 was a criterium (Crit for short) along a 1 km circle in downtown Wenatchee. I wish I could start all over, but that is probably because I can breath again. Maybe I'll try again next year.

4 comments:

Richard Bennion said...

It was great having you and Ann home that weekend. I was most impressed by the whole cycling experience - well done, my boy, well done!!!
Dad

Robert Dunlap said...

Wow!!! I am impressed Congratulations.
Grandpa

Wendy and John said...

You rock! Great photos, too.

Wendy

Anna B said...

you are the bomb! these are some great pics.