Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pics of New Digs



I don't know how to get out of the under line, but here are pictures of my new apartment so on with the show.
This the west side of the living room with Mom's breakfront in the foreground. Mom's cedar chest wouldn't fit in the bedroom so it was placed here .The lanai is just beyond the television and faces north.



This is the living room conversation area. You can see the carpet that we bought so many years ago that both of us loved so much.




This the dining room and just a smidgen of the kitchen. The kitchen is very, very small, but meets all my needs .




This the computer set-up in the bedroom. You can see one of the pictures of Mom on the screen saver while she was in the Health Center early last year.




This is Mom's dresser and mirror making a very tight fit with the queen size bed, You can see the corner of my dresser to the left. The stuff on the bed is print outs of our trusts.

I recognize my limitations as a photographer, I'm all you have. My love and prayers are with you all.

4 comments:

John said...

I love what you've done with the place!

If your moving skills are anything like ours, you should have your art up on twalls within the next 24 months, give or take 12 months.

Thanks for posting pictures and keeping us updated.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Our love and prayers are with you too Granddad.

Fun to see pictures of the new place. We'll probably be in San Diego for a few days this summer, so maybe we'll get to see it in person!

Amy

Robin Burton said...

Great pictures Dad, you have done a great job. Love the conversation area in living room. and wish I was there talking to you. Love to see some pictures from you patio, too. Love you lots Robin.

Linda Bennion said...

Dad, Who knew you had some decorating skills in you? Think the conversation area looks really good. Like that rocking chair in there. Can't wait to come and have a conversation with you! I am so proud of you, Dad...You have been a great example of strength in meeting life head-on. I think of and pray for you often each day!