Monday, May 26, 2008

Catching Up with the Beaverton Bennions.

We have not posted for a while so here is our attempt at playing catch up:



Below is the family at Nathan's baptism (May 2). Note William's expression. The aversion to being photographed continues strong from child to child.



The two pictures below are of climbing Beacon Rock -- The second largest monolith in the world (1st is Gibraltar). Nathan, Gregory and I went camping 2 weeks ago and climbed Beacon Rock with a group from our ward at church. Note Greg's smile (similar though not as violent reaction as William's at the baptism).






Wendy and I got away this past weekend for our 10th Anniversary. WOW! We stayed in Leavenworth at Pension Rohrbach. This is the view from our room. Muchas Gracias to Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe for taking the children (note the sincere smile on Wendy's face).




4 comments:

David and Jocelyn Bennion said...

John B-

Lookin' good my man. Everytime we skype or is see pics, you are looking great. Congrats. Great Family, 10 years! Crazy. Time Flies

Naima said...

Everyone looks amazing. That looks like a great place to go. Glad you had lots of fun!! Congrats on 10 years!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I'm glad you were able to get away for a couple days! And I am so glad to see a picture of Nathan on his baptism day...what a special event. Congratulations, Nathan. I can't wait for our kids to be old enough for Don to take them camping. Not because I want them to be gone, but I just think those are such fun memories for kids. Thanks for the post Beaverton Bennions!
Amy

Anna B said...

Love the post!! What a gorgeous fam--I can't believe how the kids are growing up!