Friday, May 02, 2008

Wild Life in SC cont...

Every night there is a racket of some kind in our backyard. I've always kind of wondered what it is (geese? ducks?). No, friends, it's frogs. And they are going CRAZY!!

I found out tonight when my two two dear friends dropped by to chat for a minute in the midst of writing papers. When I opened up the door there was a little violently green frog chilling on the other side right in the middle of the door and 3 more chilling on the wall outside. I live in the JUNGLE!

4 comments:

Robin Burton said...

That happens in Hawaii too. Ask Uncle Burke or Grandad. I witness hundred on the road. Be strong Anna. : ) Love Aunt Robin

Naima said...

take a picture. would love to see a pic of a froggie, hanging out on your doorstep. Almost, faery tale like. Watch out could be a prince in there!

Linda Bennion said...

I agree with Aunt Robin....be strong!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I second the request for bullfrog pictures. I think my boys would love to see them also! What a different world than Utah...frogs and turtles everywhere. How funny.

Amy