Monday, October 30, 2006

Elvis back from the dead?!?


In tribute to our Halloween holiday tomorrow......well, I will explain. About a month and a half ago, when Halloween stuff flooded stores, we took a trip to Fred Meyer. Eve, her roommate Jen, and I got a bit carried away with having Robert try on plastic wigs. :) It was, however, quite entertaining (while waiting for our Olive Garden reservation). I captured the priceless moment on my cell phone. Passers by had some interesting looks which made it even better. I bet you never thought you'd see pink pony tails and a five o'clock shadow in the same headshot.
Anyway, I suppose my sense of humor is making an appearance in this blurp. Lucky me I have a husband that humors me and goes along with my silly requests to put on pink wigs. ;) Thanks Rob!
*Scroll down for more halloween hair-dos (or should I say, hair-don'ts).

4 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Great pictures, and great modeling, Rob. Thinking of switching careers soon? These really are funny...it's amazing what kind of costumes you can find out there.
Amy

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Great pictures, and great modeling, Rob. Thinking of switching careers soon? These really are funny...it's amazing what kind of costumes you can find out there.
Amy

Wendy and John said...

Guys, don't tell Rob this...
because he is wearing the wig for Robbie Rtten from "Lazy Town". the
word in it is rob

nathan

Anna B said...

no way! i won't tell. that's so funny!

love,
Anna