Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hockey Night

We went to see Wenatchee's hockey team last night. The Wenatchee Wild beat the Fairbanks team 3-2 on a late third period goal. During the course of the game, there were two fistfights. One seemed a bit contrived, but the second seemed legit. The kids had a ton of questions about it. So did I. It was funny to think of the fighting in their minds and to try and make sense of it. Anyway, we had a great time in our front row seats at the Town Toyota Center!


The kids were surprised by the noise. It was reminiscent of the Wenatchee-Eastmont game we took Nathan to.

Joscelyn, David, and Greg watching the game.


I love this shot of the kids, but especially of Nathan. He looks so much older in this shot.


5 comments:

Anna B said...

These pics are so great! And that was a blast. I think Nate is looking so much older as well.

Robin Burton said...

I had to laugh at these pics. The first one the kids look so shocked in sensory overload, but by the last pictue they have all adapted to the craziness of hockey. I remember going with Grandad and it was soooo loud. Great memories.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Sounds like fun--wish we were there with all of you! You are growing into quite the family!

Amy

Linda Bennion said...

The fights were pretty contrived....I felt like standing up and saying, "Now stop it boys!" or to the refs, "How COULD you allow such nonsense", but when I saw that the crowd relished it (the nouveau blood sport crowd) I decided to keep my indignation to myself.

Linda Bennion said...

The fights were pretty contrived....I felt like standing up and saying, "Now stop it boys!" or to the refs, "How COULD you allow such nonsense", but when I saw that the crowd relished it (the nouveau blood sport crowd) I decided to keep my indignation to myself.