Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sledding and Sleeping in Wenatchee

The family went sledding at Lincoln Park on a perfect day. There was a nice snow pack with about 1/2 inch the night before. The sun came out and warmed up the snow so it packed very well. I thought this photo was a nice view of the valley.


Part of the morning was spent in the castle-themed play area. Katie and Anna are below.

William and me hanging out.


This was William after a fun morning. He just crashed on the LazyBoy.





4 comments:

Anna B said...

Great pic of Will and John--both with sunglasses, love it. And that was adorable of will sleeping. He has such a cute little personality.

Robin Burton said...

How many loaves of bread did you go through that day. Look like lots of fun, wish I was there making hot cocoa and sandwiches for you. Great sleddding hill

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I wish I could be around William and see his cute little personality, too. I guess we'll have to wait until the wedding. Love you guys!

Amy

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I wish I could be around William and see his cute little personality, too. I guess we'll have to wait until the wedding. Love you guys!

Amy