Saturday, July 21, 2007

just joined the blog

This blog is great! Wonderful way to keep in touch. Well in a few hours Jeremy and I are off to Texas for the Mary Kay convention in Dallas. I am hoping to have some very good BBQ and some great swimming opportunities. Our flight has a 3 hour layover in Cleveland, so I will see my Mom, Sam and Charlie in a few hours.

Hopefully, I'll have some good pics for the blog next week.

Looking through the blog, everyone looks great! The baby Bennions of the group are real lookers!!! Adorable. My favorite is Grandpa playing Star Wars with one of the little ones. Can't wait to see all of you in December. Seeing Donald a few months ago was great and to see all of you would be wonderful.

Love you all,

Naima

4 comments:

John said...

Welcome Naima! Great to have you a part of the blog.

Linda Bennion said...

Naima - So good to have you on the blog....Have a grand time in Dallas. I told a friend of mine, Barbara Floyd to look for the exotic beauty with the guy who is filming the documentary...that's my niece!

Anna B said...

YAY! Welcome! I'm so excited to have you on. David and I will have to come to NY and see you guys.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Naima-

Welcome to the blog. Have a great trip to Dallas and we definitely look forward to seeing pictures!

Don