Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sink me!

Do you recognize this man?! This evening we went and saw Sir Percival Blakney (Anthony Andrews) star in a play here called "The Letter." The play was fantastic (particularly Percy), and we met him afterwards. He was really nice and gracious. The best part was that he said "sink me" for us. Now we're watching the Scarlet Pimpernel--I can't believe that we met him!



Alyssa and I at the play:

Us at the play: L-R back Alyssa, me, Ellen. L-R front Aimee, Bonnie, Angie. Elisabeth, alas, is taking the picture.


I'm tickled pink that we saw him. I love this movie!

4 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Really cool, Anna. How fun that you met him AND got a picture with him! How is the weather in the summer in London?
Amy

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I can't believe that you met him... I wouldn't have even recognized him. Pretty fun stuff. When do you come back?

DB

Joe said...

Odds Fish! That was so awesome Anna, I am so Jealous (as is Sean my coworker)

Linda Bennion said...

I love Percy - Sink me...isn't it just too fun to see the lead in some production? I remember seeing the guy who played Hamlet in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead...the guy was really a no one and I still thought it was great....This guy you saw is one of the biggies in England. What fun.